Welcome to the expat life!

I'm going on my second international relocation as a wife. We moved to Sao Paulo, Brazil, about 3 years ago and now we're moving to Mexico City, Mexico.
As I know very well relocating is not easy but it is a choice. So, even with all the issues we have I'll try to make the best out of it!

Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Looking for a Place to Rent in Sao Paulo?

Well, if you're looking to rent an apartment in Sao Paulo, in a gated community near the Graded School, let me know. I may have the right place for you! 


UPDATE: I removed the link because my apartment was rented.

6 comments:

wordpress developers for hire said...

How can a school be useful for renting purpose if some body is looking out for a house on rent? Its strange.

Cecilia said...

If I understand you question correctly, I said the apartment is near the Graded school for the sole purpose of giving people an idea of its location.

Joomla developer hire said...

Wow, superb very valuable article i can say. I love your articles. Nicely presented information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. Thanks for the post.

Angiedepdx said...

Hello Cecilia,

I would like to send you a private message about Sao Paulo but I cannot find a link to do it.
What would be a good way to contact you?

Angie

Angiedepdx said...

hello Cecilia,

Where can a find a way to contact you in private message. I cannot find it on this blog.
I am moving to Sao Paulo in December and I would like to ask you a few questions.
Thanks,

Angie

Cecilia said...

Hi Angie -
I sent you an e-mail last night. Feel free to reply to me when you have a chance.
Good luck!
Cecilia