Welcome to the expat life!

I'm going on my second international relocation as a wife. We moved to Sao Paulo, Brazil, about 3 years ago and now we're moving to Mexico City, Mexico.
As I know very well relocating is not easy but it is a choice. So, even with all the issues we have I'll try to make the best out of it!

Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Third Culture Kids

As I've mentioned before,  there is a term to describe kids like mine, expats. They are called Third Culture Kids, or TCK's.  I just came across a very interesting page today.http://wanjennifer.tripod.com/


If you are an expat or thinking about becoming one you should read about TCK's. It will help you better understand what your child is going thru or will go thru.


I also recommend:


www.tckis.com


www.state.gov/m/dghr/flo/c21995.htm


Enjoy your reading.









No comments: