Welcome to the expat life!

I'm going on my second international relocation as a wife. We moved to Sao Paulo, Brazil, about 3 years ago and now we're moving to Mexico City, Mexico.
As I know very well relocating is not easy but it is a choice. So, even with all the issues we have I'll try to make the best out of it!

Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Geting Ready to Leave

I've been meeting with realtors. They take some pictures of the apartment, ask a few questions and that's it! The only thing they care about is their commission. They don't really add value giving advices like in the US. Actually, the realtors here are nothing like the ones in the US. But, they may bring in the tenants, so we have to go thru them.
I'm also with the handyman at home. He's touching up the paint, changing some lightbulbs and fixing small things to make sure the apartment will be ready for our tenants.
And the relocation company from Mexico hasn't contacted me in 2 weeks. It seems like time goes by much slower over there.

No comments: