Welcome to the expat life!

I'm going on my second international relocation as a wife. We moved to Sao Paulo, Brazil, about 3 years ago and now we're moving to Mexico City, Mexico.
As I know very well relocating is not easy but it is a choice. So, even with all the issues we have I'll try to make the best out of it!

Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

Happy New Year!!!!

2013 will be another year of changes. We will move, yet agin. No, we still don't have the final offer but my hubby will start working in NY by February 1st. I'm still getting used to the idea of the move but I'm less in denial now. It is a pattern to me, first comes denial, then acceptance. 2013, bring it on!! I know this will be a wonderful and crazy year!

May 2013 be a year that brings lots of love, light and joy to all of us!!

No comments: