Welcome to the expat life!

I'm going on my second international relocation as a wife. We moved to Sao Paulo, Brazil, about 3 years ago and now we're moving to Mexico City, Mexico.
As I know very well relocating is not easy but it is a choice. So, even with all the issues we have I'll try to make the best out of it!

Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Renting Our Apartment in Sao Paulo, Again

When it rains, it pours, right??!! We are in the beginning of our moving process to NY. So far, I am waiting for my husband's company to schedule our look-and-see trip. Then I got the news that our tenants in Sao Paulo are getting transferred too. Oh, the expat life... Never a dull moment...

So we are thinking about selling or renting the apartment there. We have absolutely no plans of moving back to Brazil. Five years ago we thought the apartment was going to be a good investment, but now it is time to cash out and keep our investments home, in the US. The only thing making us keep the investment there is that we will be overtaxed to repatriate our money. Brazil really overtax everything!

Anyway, if anyone is interested in renting a beautiful apartment at Villaggio Panamby, let me know.

Here is the link to our place:


Villaggio Panamby 

No comments: