Welcome to the expat life!

I'm going on my second international relocation as a wife. We moved to Sao Paulo, Brazil, about 3 years ago and now we're moving to Mexico City, Mexico.
As I know very well relocating is not easy but it is a choice. So, even with all the issues we have I'll try to make the best out of it!

Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Comcast Sucks!!

Oh my God!!
Can you believe I am still having issues with Comcast?? Now they are charging me for the installation that was supposed to have been free. So far I had poor costumer service and misleading advertisement. Directv here I come!! Before we moved to Brazil we had Directv for 10 years and never had a problem. Why did I try Comcast now?? seriously, what was I thinking?? That they would care about losing a costumer? They don't. Because they know there is only one other option here in Florida.
Getting Net in Brazil and Cablevision in Mexico was a breeze compared to this! Right charge, check. Installation on the day scheduled, check. Yes, they were late, but they were polite and got the job done at the price agreed upon.
I am going to cancel it now!! I rather have no TV, Cable and Internet than have to deal with them.
Just had to vent!! Some times we get frustrated with this things while overseas but unfortunately they happen at home too.


Update: Problem Solved! Thanks to Mike, I got a call and the issue is resolved. I really hope not to have any more problems...

2 comments:

rose said...

That is really bad service they provided you. That is why I went with DISH Network. I have had nothing but great customer service with them. They have been ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction for 10 years in a row. I got the appointment I wanted and they came on time for the installation. I love the great promotions I got with them and what I was told over the phone is what I got. Even if I didn't work for DISH Network I would still have their service.

Cecilia said...

But to be fair, they took care of my problem. It was very aggravating to have to spend over 3 hours on the phone to schedule the appointment and then have this michelle be rude to me, but I did get it installed - after 2 weeks but I do have tv now - and as soon as I contacted Mike the billing issue was resolved by a very nice and polite lady. I need to give them some credit.