Welcome to the expat life!

I'm going on my second international relocation as a wife. We moved to Sao Paulo, Brazil, about 3 years ago and now we're moving to Mexico City, Mexico.
As I know very well relocating is not easy but it is a choice. So, even with all the issues we have I'll try to make the best out of it!

Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Container Just Arrived!

Finally!! My container arrived today.

I spent all day with the movers. They brought 6 of the twelve crates. We only unpacked less than 10% of the boxes. The moving company was planning on getting everything done in 2 days. It is not going to happen. Tomorrow we'll have more people helping. Today there were only two guys plus two maids I hired. The maids were washing the dishes and cleaning the house. There was no place to sit to have lunch.

We're all exhausted. I could go for a margarita now, knowing tomorrow and  thursday there'll be more work to get done.

No comments: