Welcome to the expat life!

I'm going on my second international relocation as a wife. We moved to Sao Paulo, Brazil, about 3 years ago and now we're moving to Mexico City, Mexico.
As I know very well relocating is not easy but it is a choice. So, even with all the issues we have I'll try to make the best out of it!

Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Japan Expats

Our friends, who are expats in Tokyo, just arrived in the U.S. safe and sound. I hope more expats have the same chance to get back to their countries soon. It is really sad to see what's happening now but we're lucky enough to be able to leave and go to a place we call home. I know must flights are completely booked and there are wait lists for flights to the U.S. and Europe. Some companies are using their private jets to bring their expats back. I think they should extend the courtesy to their japanese employees and fly them to a safe place.


But I keep on hoping that the situation there will get better. Once again my thoughts and prayers are with the people from and in Japan.

No comments: