Welcome to the expat life!

I'm going on my second international relocation as a wife. We moved to Sao Paulo, Brazil, about 3 years ago and now we're moving to Mexico City, Mexico.
As I know very well relocating is not easy but it is a choice. So, even with all the issues we have I'll try to make the best out of it!

Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Libya and Iran

I have a few readers from Libya and Iran. And I extend to you my wishes for better days. My thoughts and prayers are with you too.


I lived in Brazil when I was a teenager and there was a dictature there too. So I know how it feels to live under these circumstances. I know I need to be careful with the words I choose not to have my blog blocked. There were things we were not allowed to talk on the phone because the phone could be taped. You're likely going thru a lot more. But I really hope that the issues you're having will be done soon and that the people's will will prevail. There will be better days ahead. I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: